Adult children are often faced with the daunting task of managing the finances of a parent who can no longer do so themselves.
With the utmost sensitivity to the changing nature of the parent–child relationship, we help you organize your parent’s or parents' finances to provide the support they need.
We can help You
- Finding and consolidating the various assets and accounts to simplify ongoing management
- Repositioning the overall portfolio to support the parent’s needs while avoiding excessive gains during the repositioning
- Ensuring estate documents and account titling are in place and up to date
- Providing funds as needed to support the parent
- Reviewing options for assisted living for the parent should the need arise
WHO WE WORK WITH
Providing one-time plans or an ongoing retainer relationship
- Families & individuals
- Federal Goverment employees
- Emory employees
- University System of GA employees