A windfall can be beneficial, but it can also increase the complexity of your financial situation and even change your financial direction.
We work with people who have recently received an inheritance or other windfall to help them determine how it affects their financial plan and goals.
We can help You
- The impact of the windfall on your overall financial picture as well as your ability to meet—or revise—financial goals
- How the assets received should be invested to ensure they are aligned with your overall financial plan
- Your options for inherited real estate
- The tax impact of the assets and whether any options exist to mitigate taxes
WHO WE WORK WITH
Providing one-time plans or an ongoing retainer relationship
- Families & individuals
- Federal Goverment employees
- Emory employees
- University System of GA employees