As a retiree, you need financial planning and investment management that can help you enjoy income without the fear that you will run out of it.
We help you:
- Create a plan for retirement that includes cash flow and budgeting, with a focus on making sure your income sources work together holistically
- Design and manage a portfolio to meet your ongoing income needs
- Make informed decisions about moving or buying a new home
- Plan for a potential transition to an independent living facility
- Make changes to your estate plan to stay in sync with your current wishes
If you are planning to retire, budgeting for healthcare should be part of your plans. In fact, when we build plans, we have begun breaking out healthcare costs as a separate category. Doing so allows us to use the data we have on average healthcare spending in...
In last week’s post, I covered a few things you should consider in setting up withdrawals from your portfolio in retirement. One of the considerations was planning for taxes, and more specifically, how you can impact your tax liability from year-to-year by choosing...
I was listening to a podcast recently featuring Meir Statman, an academic who has long focused on the field of behavioral finance. While the topic itself was interesting, one thing Statman said that stood out to me was that he had no worries about money. He went on to...