We place a great deal of emphasis on client education, and in line with that emphasis we have developed a series of seminars for clients and non-clients alike. The seminars cover various topics related to financial planning, and they are designed to provide useful information you can act on. We do *not* sell any commissionable products or services during the seminars.
To enquire about our seminars, just click here to e-mail us .
Our newsletter archive includes select newsletters we’ve written since we moved our newsletters to online distribution. We generally write the articles ourselves, aside from those articles written by other advisors whom we know personally. We don’t use ghost written articles because we believe we have better insight into our client’s interest and needs, and also because no one can better express our approach and philosophy than we can ourselves. To be added to our newsletter distribution, just click on the link at the top of the page to provide us your information.
If you have any questions or comments about these newsletters, let us know – we’d be happy to hear from you. And if you like what you read here contact us today to have a conversation about your financial needs.
- July 2007 – Estate Plan Maintenance; Planning for Those Starting Out; Resources for Kids
- July 2007 – A Note on Market Volatilty
- September 2007 – The Challenges in Timing the Market
- October 2007 – What if This Downturn Is Different; Long Term Care Insurance
- November 2007 – What is a Safe Withdrawal Rate
- March 2008 – A Bear Market Road Map from the Past; Planning for Ups and Downs
- October 13, 2008 – Thoughts on the Last Two Weeks
- October 2008 – Comparing the Budget Plans of the Candidates; Home, Auto and Umbrella Coverage
- November 3, 2008 – Looking Back on October and Moving Forward
- November 2008 – Positioning a Portfolio for the Downturn; Utilities and How Public Service Commisions Can Help; Market Declines Beyond Fair Value
- December 2008 – Understanding Custody and How it Can Help You Avoid the Madoffs of the World; State Regulators and Health Insurance – How They Can Help
- February 2009 – Opportunties During the Downturn
- March 2009 – Comparing Mortgages; Recent Market and Economic Performance; 15-year versus a 30-year mortgage
- June 2009 – What Letter for the Recovery; Tracking your Spending; Cost per Trade
- August 2009 – Some Statistics on the Health Care system in the U.S.; Health Insurance, Deductibles and HSAs; Investing vs. Paying Down Debt
- September 2009 – 1955: A Financial Dividing Line; Choosing Among Healthcare Plans; How Safe are Bonds in a Downturn?